- Operate at a high level to meet predetermine standards and operating speeds.
- Services and maintains equipment in area of responsibility
- Maintains shift records and reports for production, quality, and scrap.
- Fully responsible for the housekeeping of the equipment and work area
- Efficiently coordinates with the team on changeovers.
- Store pallets of finished product into the proper location of warehouse.
- Supply raw materials to the production line as required.
- Inspects pallets for proper alignment, stretch wrap, and case coding.
- Performs routine maintenance inspections on forklifts daily and fill out check sheet.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Shift work as required.
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months of Forklift experience required (verifiable exp w/i the last 18 months).
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
- Basic math skills and reading comprehension.
- Responsible for operate manual and automated equipment in the production process.
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Operate forklift and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Staging product in warehouse and peforming shipping & receiving duties
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- Line Work
- Forklift Operations
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.