Would you like to work for a company who is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your skills? We are looking for Plastic Injection Molding Technicians to join an innovative company in the Humble area. If you can ensure the safe and efficient packing of products, while utilizing your experience as a Maintenance Technician in a high-speed manufacturing environment; we have the job for you!
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up, tear-down, trouble shooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
-Working with production presonnel and R&D to ensure molded components meet requirements, making adjustments as required.
- Working w/ outside vendors to develop tooling and fixtures that result in the manufacturing of high quality products.
- Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures tracability and prevents contamination
- Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control tracability and ensures reproductability.
- Working w/ R&D, Marketing, Quality, and Manufacturing Dept's during conept, prototyping, and release of new products.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Blueprint Reading
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is required)
- Decoupling Molding Method
- Injection Molding
- Change Molds
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.