Randstad has a Direct Hire opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Technician with 2+ years of experience to work with an automotive manufacturing plant in Clinton, TN. This opportunity is on 3rd shift with an hourly pay of $22.00-$25.00 based on experience. Competitive benefits are available to all employees! Apply online or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work from blue prints, schematics, specifications, manuals, work orders and instructions from supervisor and use a wide variety of hand and power operated tools.
- Troubleshoot problem and determine necessary repairs to minimize down time.
- Make minor repairs and inform the supervisor of need for major repairs or any unusual conditions. Make replacement parts when practical or initiate purchase order.
- Perform equipment preventative maintenance as scheduled. Inspect equipment and facilities, observe conditions and inform supervisor of potential problems and the need for maintenance repairs. Perform miscellaneous maintenance duties and diagnose routine problems. Report need for major repairs or the need for licensed trades' people to supervisor.
- Perform metal fabrication including welding frame work, drilling, milling, tapping, turning steel for machine parts.
- Mechanical Maintenance
- metal fabrication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.