Healthcare Laundry company in Spartanburg looking for Sorters to work in the soiled area. You will be assigned a calendar for days you will work for the year. The pay is $12.00/hr ...... No SCREENINGS required. The start time for the shift is 6am and you will work until all work is completed. These positions start immediately.
• Open up customer returned soil bags, discard plastic, thread product out, allowing for visibility. Pre-sort classifications as required.
• The primary soil room operators located on the work platform, float between multiple positions, moving up and down the belt sorting into the appropriate slots, and are responsible for proper sortation (preventing mis-classifieds)
• Move empty carts to appropriate area for cleaning and reuse.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 100lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Lifting up to 100 lbs
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.