Would you like to work for a company who is committed to their employees' safety and where you will be recognized for your hard work? We currently have a full time, long-term position available that offers a steady work week, opportunity for growth, lots of overtime and the chance to work for one of NY's top companies as an Inventory Clerk.
- Utilizing inventory management programs and storage systems
- Performing cycle counts, reconciling inventory and verifying storage positions
- Receiving new inventory or unused parts and replenishing stock in the correct allocated location
- Processing technician part requents and pulling inventory in a timely manner
- Entering and logging work orders
- Completing part request forms
- Microsoft Office proficiency
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Inventory Auditing
- Stock Management
- Maintaining Records
- Microsoft Office
- Product Handling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 PM - 1:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.