Looking for shipping supervisor to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. They will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Apply if you have experience as a warehouse manager, cycle counting / order checking, experience with software and databases including routing software, versatile with Excel through Pivot Tables.
Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
• Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies.
• Plan work routes, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
• Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees.
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc.) • Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 40lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- receiving (1 year of experience is required)
- speaking Spanish and English
- the food and beverage industry
- Excel Pivot Tables
- driving a forklift
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.