Are you an experienced Maintenance Tech who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives on solving tough problems? Do you have electrical, welding and fabrication skills? Do you have experience working on production lines? Do you know and understand 5s and Lean Manufacturing? We are looking for an individual to champion the integrity of our Maintenance team using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects. If you are looking to stand out in your field this may be the opportunity for you. This is a 2nd shift opportunity. The business is located in the Hazelwood area.
- Perform repairs on equipment as needed.
- Perform and document preventative maintenance tasks as necessary.
- Timely, effective troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of minor electrical repairs and troubleshooting on motors, VFDs, PLCs, high and low voltage applications.
- Safely work inside electrical panels and understand the function of all components inside.
- Read and understand wiring schematics and machine manuals.
- Troubleshoot safety switches and safety circuitry.
- Welding, use of acetylene torch.
- Use of pneumatic controls.
- Perform work on hydraulic equipment.
- Perform regular maintenance on gear boxes and conveyors.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to all safety and security policies and procedures.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 3 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.