Are you a manufacturing professional looking for a new opportunity to grow with a company. We are in search for a Manufacturing Technician to join our team and make an immediate impact on the production floor. If you are motivated by success, driven by results & looking to make a difference schedule an interview today!
- Assemble heated GC columns, detector modules using resistive welding techniques as well as detailed hand assembly techniques. Troubleshoot as needed.
- Test column and detector modules for functioning communication, leaks, proper flowrate, and functioning heat control.
- Load and test firmware using DOS, bootloader, and serial communication programs.
- Design and build climate controlled GC enclosures for use in industrial and sometime hazardous environments. Design consists of using base drawings and customizing layout and wiring per the requirement of each project.
- Assist the Engineering department in maintaining procedures, process flow charts, and bills of material using Microsoft Office suite and Visio (or equivalent).
The essential functions of this role include:
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Blueprint Reading
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.