Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? We are currently looking for General Warehouse Associates to join an excellent team in Middletown, PA. Would you like to be paid weekly? We can do that! And place you in an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
- General Requirements:
- Support operations by moving material and inventory throughout the facility
- Use hand trucks, conveyors or other material handling equipment
- Perform duties that may include packing, scanning, or counting products
- Verify orders, label products and use a handheld scanner
- Physical Requirements:
- Lift various objects up to 50lbs in weight.
- Stand, sit, or walk for long periods of time
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedural documents; basic math skills
- Data entry into computer systems
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Product Handling
- Material Handling
- Stock Handling
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.