Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Do you have a little experience and looking for your next warehouse opportunity? We are hiring picker/packers to work for a great company in Omaha, NE. You can expect to work under the day to day guidance of the production supervisor. We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the manufacting industry, apply today!
- Assembles print materials, use RF Scanner and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ensures all quality control standards are being maintained.
- Uses ERP system to log time and materials accurately.
- Ensures all shipments are completed and all packages are shipped to the correct person/place as directly by the daily job schedule or as instructed manager, job ticket or customer special instructions.
- Communicate problems or quality issues due to printing, laminating, or shipping errors to the appropriate individuals.
- Double check all shipments leaving the production facility for any errors before arriving to the customer.
- May communicate with courier companies and drivers about delays in shipping, special courier deliveries, and other issues that may affect customer deliveries.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe work area, uses required PPE, and follows all safety rules and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Order Picking
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.