Randstad is now hiring MIG Welders for JBM Incorporated! This is a great opportunity on 2nd shift with a 4 day work week and no weekends! If you are a welder who is tired of layoffs and/or traveling this is a great opportunity for you. Accepting entry-level and experienced candidates. Apply below or call Sara at 865-867-7817 to set up a welding test!
- Perform single pass and multi pass welds in all positions;
- Repair welds (use grinders, cutting torches, gouging equipment and other tools);
- Ensure welders are programmed with the correct parameters (this contributes to quality of work);
- Fit, weld, air test parts;
- Assist other employees (during two or multi person operations, requires teamwork);
The essential functions of this role include:
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 PM - 3 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.