Looking for an opportunity in a high tech manufacutring setting? Come work with us in our high-tech temperature-controlled manufacturing facility. Here we make the semiconductors that make the US Automotive Industry safer. If this sounds interesting this may be the perfect opportunity for you to get your foot in the door and start your career with a leader in the semiconductor industry! No experience required - we offer world-class training! Some of the Perks: Staggered shifts, temperature screening, mandatory masks provided, and on-site social distancing enforced to mitigate risks of COVID-19. ~NEW~ $400 Sign-on Bonus: Paid when you have worked 90 days on assignment
- Ability to stand/walk in 4 hours intervals for a 12-hour shift.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Handle and transfer semiconductor wafers
- Quality inspection
- Process wafers through computerized equipment and tools
- Document equipment control data, complete logs, and verify data
- Follow written and verbal process specifications
Adhere to all safety and quality requirements
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- working up to 6 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Basic Computer Skills
- Cleanroom Environment (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Material Handling
- Following Instructions
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.