Looking for qualified candidates that have a great eye for detail and are looking for a company that offers career growth and next-level possibility. In this position, you will be working with internal team members that require multiple steps with reviewing files and spreadsheets.
- Conduct internal reviews to ensure accounts/documents have been processed accurately and provide a QC perspective
- Review letter/mailing to ensure accuracy prior to it being sent out to the client/customers
This role will be remote, but you must live in the Des Moines area and could return to the office to 2022
- Quality Assurance Experience
- Microsoft Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Vendor Management Experience
- Underwriting/ Loan Servicing Experience
- 4+ years of experience in Q/A (Finance or Insurance fields)
- Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Ability to be flexible and patient - 6 weeks of training required for systems, training
- Ability to meet SLA's
- Quality Assurance
- Loan Processing
- Loan Administration
- Loan Review
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.