As a Warehouse Vending Associate you will be responsible for receiving, sorting, inventorying and staging vending machine peripherals in line with all safe practices.
A motivated self-starter who is friendly and engaging with customers and co-workers alike to promote a company that provides a multitude of services providing a unique service delivery structure across a range of product sets in the IT, AV environment.
To be successful this Vending Associate will be working in a quick paced environment while maintaining attention to detail and demonstrate a willingness to accept and drive innovation and process improvements. This Vending Associate will take direction from on-site lead and should feel comfortable working alone or in a team environment. Must pass a Background Check and Drug Test Have a High School Diploma or Equ.
- Meet truck drivers and unload inbound vending machine peripherals checking for damage and shortages.
- Move materials to and from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and manufacturing areas.
- Identify and label materials, and record their locations in the warehouse/on the shelves to maintain inventory.
- Decant the peripherals: breakdown the boxes, pull peripherals into their component parts and pack the carts for delivery.
- Perform and report cycle counts
- Preparing proper paperwork that is accurate and very detailed & Maintain all logs and reporting documentation.
- Providing customer service to customers in person and via email in a professional manner
- Must be able to work with manual and powered material handling equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- communication skills
- repairing/refurbishing IT
- Software Installation
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 1 PM - 9:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.