Quality Assurance Specialist
A world-class manufacturer of precision metal stampings and medical components and assemblies in Somerset, NJ is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist.
Develops, maintains and continuously improves measurement systems and equipment to ensure the quality of products and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Program OGP SmartScope and other vision inspection equipment
- Assist in design and development of fixtures and gages used for inspection
- Perform gage repeatability and reproducibility studies and other measurement systems analysis
- Determine root causes of measurement system failures and make appropriate modifications in accordance with company quality system requirements
- Perform first article inspections and process capability studies to support manufacturing and development
- Review and has input to priorities for inspection development and improvement
- Generate non-conforming product reports & insure proper movement of product through Material Resource Planning system
- Maintain all divisional quality inspection records
MARGINAL/LESS ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist Quality Assurance Technicians with incoming, first piece, in-process, and final inspections
Working hours: 2 pm- 10:30 pm
High school diploma required; College Degree is a plus. At least three years related experience including experience with GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance), FAI (First Article Inspection), SPC (Statistical Process Control), OGP automated vision system/programming and CMM programming
send resumes to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.