Randstad is looking for energetic reliable people to work for a very reputable company in the Strongsville, Ohio area. You must have a solid work history with relevant experience.
- Warehouse/production environment experience
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to use and read a ruler and interpret measurements
- H.S. diploma or GED, desired
- Can read and recognize product variations
- Basic computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Clean background history
- Primary responsibility in the Quality Control area of the warehouse and must assist in other areas of the Distribution Center.
- Chop- QA- inspect, measure, wrap chops/ joins (wedge)
- Ensure the quality of products and service by using a ruler to measure molding cuts and identify manufacturing flaws.
- Mats/ length/ supplies- pull and process incoming orders and replenish inventory
- Will Call- distribute pick-up orders- overall service of our customers.
- Receiving- replenishment of inventory and process
- Pulling & preparing orders for saw operators.
- Maintain clean work area.
Working hours: 1st shift
- 6 months of warehouse experience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
- Must be able to provide 2 professional references
SHIFT AND PAY RATE:
-$12.00 an hour
For a complete list of Randstad's current opportunities, go to www.randstadstaffing.com
We place qualified individuals with great employers in temporary and direct hire positions.
Everyday, Randstad establishes new partnerships with well-known employers recruiting in your area.
Let us introduce you!
Good to know you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.