Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new warehouse position? Do you like making extra cash with overtime? If so, we need you for a great warehouse facility located right here in Jackson TN! Pay is above market averages and those who have great performance can earn themselves a full time position!
The facility fosters a team environment since good communication skills with fellow employees is critical for safe transport of goods throughout the warehouse. On this hard working team, you have a chance to recharge on your daily lunch break with some friendly competition in the on-site lounge. Bring your lunch or use our modern vending machines with full meals or a variety of snack available.
As a forklift operator you will drive a powered industrial truck with a hydraulic mechanism to lift and move heavy goods. In a fast paced manufacturing warehouse, you will perform tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another. You might load and unload trucks or be asked to supply production areas with product or remove finished goods to a warehouse storage area. You may also inspect lifts before use and participate in training sessions for license renewal.
We also need you to check inventory, execute product counts, weigh or tag product, and use a handheld barcode scanner. Other tasks could involve wrapping loads with a shrink wrapper, loading goods onto and off a truck, and light cleaning of the warehouse.
Working hours: All Shifts Available
- Load and unload freight using manual pallet jack, dolly or other equipment
- Standing for long periods of time while carrying and moving items of different sizes
- Repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds
- Pulling product / packing / shipping orders
- Checking product / shipments for accuracy
- Assist with audits / inventory / cycle counts
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in warehouse role is helpful
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience lifting heavy and bulky objects safely and smartly
- Ability to read and understand written instruction
- No prior criminal history and clean drug test
Click to apply or call 731-664-7000 to discuss your qualifications and availability. We can interview virtually or in person! Visit our website at www.randstadusa.com to view more open positions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.