Randstad is currently hiring for warehouse worker for a facility in Knoxville! The ideal candidate will be responsible for warehouse functions such as:
- Ensure that proper packing materials are used for each product being produced
- Prepare outgoing orders / shipping documents
- Preparing of product for customer orders while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion
- Utilizing hand tools, mechanical equipment, and motorized equipment (including, but not limited to, box cutters, rolling carts, ladders, pallet jacks, for lifts, drills, saws, etc-)
- Ensure that correct amount of product is placed into every package
For more information, please apply online today or call Trevlyn at 865-671-6029!
Working hours: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift
Must be able to stand for most of the day
Moderate lifting up to 60lbs
Turn and twist at waist level with moderate waist level bending
Be able to understand and follow verbal and written direction
Must be able to pass pre employment drug screen
Must be able to pass background check
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.