Who you are: Our ideal candidate is a reliable individual with forklift experience seeking a first shift opportunity near Holliston, MA.
Your must haves: Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted. A minimum of 6 months experience operating a forklift within the past 18 months. Experience in warehouse and ability to work with a team.
The job deets: Work in a beverage warehouse picking orders using a sit down electric forklift. This position is temp to hire. Schedule is 8AM- 6:00PM Monday - Friday paying $13/hr
Who we are: The #1 Publicly Traded Staffing company in the United States. Our division of Randstad specializes in Manufacturing, Warehouse, and Logistics placements. At Randstad, we're all about the match - we want to find you the best fit for your experience and skillset where you'll be successful and want to go to work every day.
SO...what's in it for me? Here are some of the perks of working for Randstad:
- The support of a stellar recruiting team
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct deposit or Electronic payroll debit card that acts just like a bank account
- We are an equal opportunity employer!
- Benefits available including:
- Life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K (after 6 months)
How do I get in?!
- Call our office at (508)634-1388 and ask for Jenny - she's great.
- Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If selected, you will be required to submit to: criminal background check and drug test
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.