Randstad is currently seeking Assemblers with soldering experience for our valued client in Tigard. This is a temporary-to-hire position with a well-established manufacturing company and this position will pay $16-$20 per hour.
- Assembles and tests electronic products having both hardware and software items
- Solder componets, cables, and boards to hardware
- Follows operations methods sheets in order to build product properly and minimize errors
- Changes direction to accommodate work priorities as needed
- Works as directed on daily work assignments to meet customer commitments
Working hours: Mon-Fri 6:30am-3:00pm
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- 1-3 years assembly experience
- A high level of hand dexterity, and comfort using small tools and materials
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Follow procedures
- Read and understand wiring schematics
- Soldering experience is required
- Comfortable working directly with engineers
If you're interested in this Randstad opportunity please apply online, e-mail your resume to email@example.com and/or call our office at: (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.