Do you have experience operating Complex Machinery, performing set up of Complex Machinery, running and/or programming CNC, or experience with Robotics, Lasers, or Automation?
Would you like the opportunity to be hired directly as a full time employee with Johnson Controls?
Are you looking for an opportunity to jump start your career and begin paving the way to a brighter future?
Johnson Controls offers stable employment, professional career development, immediate employee benefits, paid training, a safe work environment and are looking for great employees like you!
If you are an Experienced Machine Operator that enjoys working in a fast paced environment and are looking to advance your career, please keep reading! Randstad currently has several Direct Hire positions available with Johnson Controls for Advanced Automated Equipment Setup Operators. These positions are Direct Hire opportunities, meaning, Randstad will work with qualified applicants to schedule interviews with Johnson Controls Leadership and if the interview goes well, an offer will be made to those qualifying applicants for a full time position directly with Johnson Controls. Positions are available working on 2nd and 3rd shifts, with opportunity for overtime and double time pay. Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, quarterly bonuses, and pay increases every 6 months are also included with these positions.
Working hours: 2nd Shift, 2pm-10:30pm
Minimum Qualifications Include:
* 1 year or more experience operating Complex Machinery, CNC operating / programming, and complex tooling
* Ability to perform complex tooling and machine setup
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instruction manuals, safety rules and procedures
* Ability to use and read precision measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, and hand held gauges
* Must have a mechanical aptitude, the ability and desire to learn quickly; solve problems; critical thinking and reasoning required
* Perform first and last inspection of parts produced
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to submit an application for consideration, please apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.