Randstad Northside is currently recruiting for an Industrial Painter/ Sandblaster , pay range $18-$24 an hour based on experience . job duties would include but not limited to spray painting and sandblasting equipment for application of various industrial coating methods, Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Effluent in understanding coating product data sheets and the related SDS sheets, how the requirements will be met and the application of said products in a safe / timely fashion.
2. Understands SSPC Standards and how they apply to surface coating documentation to NACE Standards.
3. Operate and maintain all equipment, paint, ventilation, compressed air, blast and PPE; related to the application of sprayed, rolled and brushed products in the industrial environment. To include but not limited to:
a. Various Urethanes
b. Industrial Zinc Epoxy's
c. Industrial Alkyds
d. Inorganic and Organic Zinc-Rich Primers
4. Comprehend Mil Spec requirement, measurement policy and maintenance of required reporting documentation.
5. Understand how humidity, temperature, surface profile, etc. affects final product and measure / monitor throughout work flow process for reporting documentation.
6. Operate overhead cranes and or forklifts.
7. Accountability for completion of daily work assignments while monitoring quality, safety and health regulations.
8. Safely and efficiently direct and monitor one or more helpers.
9. Complies with all company policies, procedures and safety requirements and physically / medically qualified to wear required PPE per OSHA standards.
Working hours: 40
5.-Communication Proficiency; Written or Verbal.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is performed inside and outside with uncontrolled weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.