Electro Mechanical Technician
Industry leader in credit card manufacturing is seeking a 2nd shift Electro Maintenance Technician in the Brookhaven, GA area. This environment offers cutting edge technology, on-site training, climate controlled work areas and a professional work culture
3rd Shift 10 PM- 6 AM M-F (Some weekends)
40 + hour a week, plus extended OT hours.
- Troubleshooting Electro Mechanical Machines: Conveyor Belts, Sensors, Vacuum Pumps, Digital Analog converters
- Printer Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance: Gears
- Power Supplies,
- PC Boards
- Experience in reading Schematics
Working hours: 10 PM - 6 AM
- +2 years' experience in Electro Mechanical Industry
- Baseline knowledge of engineering concepts
- Team Players, Positive Attitude
- Must be able work required OT and weekends
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.