I am currently hiring for a Warehouse Lead in the South San Francisco area. I am seeking a professional that is looking to join our growing organization ASAP! Pay is competitive and there is room to grow within the organization.
- Plan, oversee and participate in the warehouse operations and activities, receive, process and issue warehouse stock; assure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Receive, identify, mark and place materials sent to the warehouse according to established procedures.
- Process requisitions for supplies; prepare various merchandise for delivery; prepare packages for shipping according to established procedures.
- Communicate with various District personnel, departments, vendors and others to provide and receive information, resolve questions and issues, and coordinate activities.
- Maintain a variety of records, files and reports; maintain records of stock and order supplies as necessary.
- Operate a variety of warehouse equipment and vehicles; utilize a variety of hand tools as required; arrange for the maintenance and repair of warehouse equipment as needed.
- Train, provide work direction and coordinate the schedules and activities of assigned personnel; assist in training workers in computer operations and filling, shipping and stocking supplies.
- Occasionally lifting 50 lbs throughout duration of shift
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 2-3 years of warehouse experience required
- 1-2 years of warehouse lead or supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Forklift certification is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work well as part of a team and with minimal supervision
- Computer competence (WMS System)
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, time management, and analytical skills
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.