Shift time: Monday-Friday 3:00 pm- 11:00 pm (Must be flexible to work OT when needed.)
Pay rate: $17-$17.75
Company Profile: Offering Contract Manufacturing Services for precision metal components and sub-assemblies to the medical device industry, from quick-turn prototypes to full-volume production.
* Identify quality issues and participate in the continuous improvement of manufacturing/inspection processes consistent with high quality and low product cost.
* Works from standard operating procedures(SOP), work instructions (WI), and instructions detailed in inspection documents/travelers.
* Perform quality checks ( in-process, final, etc.) on components.
* Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes and other measuring or inspection equipment.
* Interact with support groups to maintain production schedules.
* Work with other individuals and groups to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
* Ideally a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience, preferably including two areas: directly related medical device manufacturing, machining and quality control.
* Knowledge of and ability to operate SMALL precision measurement tools ( such as CALIPER, MICROMETER, MICROSCOPE) and standard inspection equipment
* Ability to read and follow instructions.
*Ability to read blueprints, engineering drawings, and sketches, make essential computations is required.
Once converted to permanent:
Benefits (Medical, dental, vision)
For medical they only charge the employee 15% and then only 30% for dependents and have PPO and HMO options.
7 paid holidays
PTO is 2 weeks for the first year, 3 weeks for the 2nd year and 4 weeks for the 5th year and on.
401k matching at 5% with immediate vesting, Quarterly bonus program, The company is open to paying
If this looks like an opportunity for you, please apply to this posting! Please also forward your resume to "email@example.com" and call Jackie at 510-268-0023 once it's sent.
Thanks for choosing Randstad, we look forward to meeting you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.