Position: Machine Operator
Hours: Monday - Friday, 6am- 2:30pm
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00/hour
The day-to-day responsibilities for this position include:
- Operation of various types of mechanical manufacturing equipment to produce quality parts
- Read manufacturing instructions and other paperwork
- Working on other projects as directed by the management team
Working hours: day shift
- Mechanical ability and a desire and ability to work with your hands
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum of one year of experience in manufacturing or warehousing environment
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn process and procedures
Candidates are encouraged to update/create their user profile online at www.randstadusa.com and apply directly to the posting. Once you've applied, please feel free to send your resume directly to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.