Do you like being hands on with your work and having a key responsibility in the manufacturing field? Do you like being one to complete things and see you're hard work come to life before your eyes? We are currently hiring assemblers for a local manufacturer in Buffalo Grove from 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM. The teams are performance driven, fast paced, and highly collaborative.
If being a consistent and high performing team member is one of your strengths, you can utilize your skills to take these operations to the next leve.
- As an assembler you will Read work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mounts assembled components to boards or units.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs and switches, to assemblies.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating and color-coding parts and assemblies.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Sets up station with the correct documents and components per assembly drawing.
- Handles/install polarized/non-polarized components on designated location on product.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical requirements or dimensional characteristics.
- Assist in performing repair work.
- Communicates any process problems with peers, leads, supervisors and/or engineers.
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
-Ability to read and comprehend instructions
-Ability to perform basic mathematical operations
-Demonstrate basic knowledge of manufacturing line and processes
-Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
Qualifications and 'call to action':
-High School Diploma preferred
-Prior production experience preferred but not required
-Successful completion of company provided training
Interested? Click to apply and start the process today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.