Randstad is currently hiring for warehouse worker for a facility in Knoxville!
This position pays between $10-12 an hour depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for warehouse functions such as:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
Working hours: 7 AM - 11 PM
Must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift
Moderate lifting up to 50 lbs
Turn and twist at waist level with moderate waist level bending
Be able to understand and follow verbal and written directions
Qualifications and 'call to action':
Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
Must have two professional references
For more information, please call Trevlyn at 865-671-6029!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.