Are you or someone you know looking for a new job opportunity? Randstad Staffing has immediate temp to hire positions for Assembly Workers in Whitewater, WI. Full Time, Weekly Pay and Benefits.
The Assembler I will validate material prior to beginning assembly, review work instructions, build product per specifications and within tolerances, complete all clean-up and housekeeping procedures, comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations including wearing all appropriate PPE
Working hours: 2 PM - 11 AM
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Ability to stand for entirety of shift
* Regularly walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders
* Frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs unassisted and up to 100lb with assistance
* Required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls and talk or hear
* Must comply with safety requirements
* Maintain a clean work space
Qualifications and 'call to action':
If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please reply to this posting or call Lynne at 262-458-4188 for an immediate phone screening.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.