***1st shift Warehouse position at $13.48 an hour***
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
*MUST HAVE ELECTRIC PALLET- JACK EXPERIENCE
This position is responsible for the safe, accurate, and efficient operation total warehouse standards and inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Scans pick tickets prior to building the order.
* Builds pallets accurately according to pick tickets.
* Meets department goals for throw rate.
* Operates electric and manual pallet jack to move product and pallets throughout the warehouse while performing the picking operation.
* Assists team members in picking, staging, loading, unloading, rotation and storage of product.
* Maintains cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping floor, wiping up spills, and keeping product organized.
* Follows and abides by all company safety rules.
* Restocks and repacks damaged or miss-loaded product.
* Assists truck drivers by assuring that their vehicles are unloaded in a timely manner.
* Helps prepare for month-end inventory.
* Records all damage and shrinkage per company policy and handles damage/dents as they happen by wiping up any liquid that spills.
* Insures proper driver check-in and check-out processes for all incoming and outgoing vehicles.
* Ensures proper floor space is kept open for loaders.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Basic math skills to count product.
Frequently works extended hours (10+). Occasionally required to work weekends, particularly around holidays.
Ability to read product labels and load sheets. Ability to communicate directions to crew.
Must be age 18 or older to operate electric pallet jack and to jockey trailers.
Depth Perception - Three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.