The Material Handler will be trained and perform at acceptable levels in the primary tasks listed below. Receiving, order pulling, wire-cutting, and shipping are all areas where this candidate will be expected to excel.
1) Re-reels and cut wire to specifications and ensure appropriate notation is made to wire inventory documentation.
2) Loads and unloads wire inventory, from the warehouse to the transport trucks and vice versa.
3) Locates wire in the warehouse and moves inventory to the appropriate location within the warehouse for cutting and shipping.
4) Maintain equipment and clean work area.
5) Inspection of product for shipping and receiving.
6) Dispose of broken reels/pallets.
7) Housekeeping of warehouse and parking lot.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Sit down forklift required
handheld data entry
lift up to 50lbs throughout shift
Must be able to read and perform basic math functions
Qualifications and 'call to action':
Must submit updated resume for consider. Call Felicia Perry at 704.998.3685 if no call back within 48 hours. Leave voicemail if no answer so I know to return your call.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.