FULL TIME/LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE!
Are you looking for a long term opportunity for work? Steady hours? Full-time?
We have work available and are seeking ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLERS for the Ontario area!
Interested applicants must have prior soldering, crimping, and wire experience
- Minimum 6 months experience in assembly or electronic work
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Interested applicants must have prior soldering, crimping, and wire experience.
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation.
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance for prolonged periods.
- Read labels and process incoming and outgoing orders.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested and qualified for this position please email your resume or call our Randstad Ontario office!
DON'T DELAY, CALL TODAY!!
Qualifications and 'call to action':
Candidate must have recent experience as an assembler.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.