We are actively recruiting for a CNC Operator for the marine industry. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a lead position and build a dynamic team for a growing company in the South Volusia area. This is a temp to hire opportunity with immediate interviews for qualified candidates.
This candidate will read and interpret blueprints, planning sheets, sketches, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings, and machining methods and sequences of the CNC machine. Also able to mount, align, and secure tooling, attachments, and work piece on machine.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret more extensive technical instructions in diagram form and deal with more abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Ability to repair, rework, or remake damaged fixtures when needed.
- Manual dexterity and mechanically inclined.
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, kneel, or crouch.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Bonus knowledge: Cutworks, VCarve Pro, Auto Cad, Gerber Z1 Cutter, Gantry PRS Alpha
- 2-3 years experience operating CNC Machines
Sound like a job for you, simply hit the apply button! For more information and for immediate phone interview, contact Nancy at Randstad Ormond Beach at 386-615-1388!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.