We are currently recruiting for Welders in the Woodbridge area. Essential Functions: Core tasks that cause a job to exist. They are performed by employees with the specialized education, experience, and/or training relevant to the position.
- Welds and fits metal using gas and electric welding equipment;
- Assembles and tacks weld parts per blue print, using MIG/TIG or gas-shielded MIG/TIG equipment and techniques;
- Works on specialized repairing and reworking non-conformances;
- Dismantles, assemblies, burning equipment to cut material to size and shape;
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications;
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and secures parts and assemblies prior to assembly; Deburrs or grind parts;
Working hours: 11 AM - 10 PM
1-3 years of experience needed
Availability to work 1st or 2nd shift
Will consider entry level welders
Looking for welders who have experience in MIG or TIG
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.