One of our clients, a reputable metal fabricator , is looking for an experienced machine operator. This position is a temp to hire position. Paying between $11-$12 per hour. Working hours are 8am -5 pm Mon-Fri. This position reports to the production manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to,
- operate deburring machine
- perform material quality inspections
- count small pieces
- operate various machinery
- keep work area clean
- package outgoing shipments
- various duties as assigned by production manager
- Break down and build pallets
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Must be able to,
- stand for up to 8 hours a day
- count pieces by hand
- ability to communicate in english
- must be able lift up to 50 lbs consistently
If you feel that you meet these requirements please email your resume to Danny.Roldan@randstadusa.com or call 954-928-0699 and ask for Danny to schedule an appointment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.