A global market leader in the manufacturing of medical compression garments is searching for a qualified industrial sewing machine operator. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position. Talent must be able to work 6:00am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Accurately demonstrates basic sewing skills on industrial sewing machine or automatic toe closing machine
- Inspects products in work area before and after sewing to determine acceptable quality
- Codes and designates all scrap issues
- Ensures assigned sewing machine is functioning properly before and after sewing any products
- Changes needles and threads machine to ensure proper stitch for each product
- Stocks raw materials back into designated areas
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
- Ability to follow sewing patterns
- Ability to make adjustments when needed
- Understanding of measurements
- Close eye for details
- Ability to push, pull, bend, and reach
Please submit an updated resume for consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted for next steps.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.