HAWORTH is a global leader of office furniture manufacturing and has Temp to Hire Loader/Unloader and Assembler openings on 3rd shift. Do you have experience or are interested in working in a manufacturing environment. We want you to apply and contact us!!! If you have any issues or questions during the application process TEXT us at (616) 258-6442.
How to Apply?
- Apply online at www.randstadusa.com using keyword BU31054
- Apply with our Mobile App for Android and Apple
- After downloading use keyword BU31054
- If you have any issues or questions during the application process TEXT us at (616) 258-6442.
Hours & Pay:
- 3rd Shift
- Dedicated Randstad Site Representative should you have questions
- Weekly Pay, Benefit Choices, and Employee Engagement Activities
- Cross Training and other developmental opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program and Contests
--Assembly of final product
--Loading and unloading components on a paintline
--Packing parts for final shipment
--Quality Assurance of finished goods
--Working in a Team Environment
--General cleaning duties as assigned
--Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 10 PM - 6 AM
--Experience working in manufacturing environment with varied duties
--Ability to flex between departments as needed
--Candidates should be willing to submit to a background screening
--Candidates should be willing to Submit to a Drug screening
For more information contact Chad Kirkpatrick
TEXT: (616) 920-0892
CALL: (231) 527-6653 or
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.