Our employees are expected to sew seat covers for company trucks on commercial sewing machines.
* These are Assembly Lines that require the completion of a specific number of seat covers to be competed each shift.
* The environment is very fast pace, and the working task are repetitive. You must be a person who can stay engaged with you job after working for several hours.
* These are Temp to Full Time Positions.
* Full Time Status comes with a Awesome Benefits Package.
* Clock in on time everyday your line is working.
* Must meet production numbers assigned by the supervisor.
* Must produce quality work.
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
* You must be able to sit and sew for 8 to 10 hours dailey. (You will have breaks)
* You must be able to listen to instruction and follow directions exactly as you are told.
* Must be willing to adhere to safety guidlines set by the company.
* Must be able to conduct yourself in an adult and professional manner on the production floor.
* You must have 6 months of recent work history to be considered.
* You must be a team player.
* You must be able to pass a drug screen and background check in accordance with Randstad / CVG's policies.
* You must be able to work overtime.
* You must be a person who listens close to directions and then follows them.
* You need Steel Toed Shoes for some positions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.