The Valve Assembler will be responsible for assembling and disassembling different sizes of valves. This position requires candidates who can cross-train for other areas, as well as exercise care and attention to detail to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts or assembling parts in improper sequence thus affecting the performance of the finished product.
- Assemble various components to completed assembly in prescribed sequence according to approved procedures.
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints/schematics, etc.
- Check completed assemblies to assure proper operations.
- Visually check parts used in assemblies for obvious defects and dissemble and reassemble finished products as required to correct malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
Working hours: 4 AM - 6 PM
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on regular basis.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8-10 hour shifts.
- Willingness to cross-train for other departments.
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must perform basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow all safety procedures.
- Must have minimum 1 year Valve Assembly Experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.