Responsible for maintaining and operating production equipment to optimize availability, quality, and speed inclusive of both mechanical and electrical subsystems. The Maintenance Mechanic is also responsible for troubleshooting and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical equipment, conveyors, PLCs, robots, vision systems and computer controlled devices. Employee must be able to work independently to perform preventative maintenance following written schedules and procedures.
- Maintenance of production equipment.
- Maintain and/or improve system performance to design specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on dispensing and unit equipment within priorities and on time.
- Operate systems to ensure the system is operated, and designed, and runs are completed on time.
- Troubleshoot system issues and take corrective actions independently, while minimizing production downtime.
- Highlight system issues for permanent corrective actions and process improvements.
- Requisition repair materials, machine components and parts.
- Maintain and organize spare parts inventory.
- Responsible for assembly and testing of carious mechanical devices and complete systems according to blueprints, written or verbal specifications with minimal supervision.
Working hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
- Knowledge and use of PLCs for troubleshooting, installation, and repair.
- Train production operators/employees as appropriate for set-ups, operations of all equipment, etc.
- Work rotating schedule including weekends and holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Participate in special projects and/or rebuilds.
- Work in production as time allows.
- High School Diploma, GED, Technical School Graduate, or equivalent training.
- Minimum 4 years (6 years preferred), of Maintenance in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Proficient in use of power tools/measuring devices.
- Basic knowledge in general machine shop practices.
- Ability to read drawings, schematics, and blueprints.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.