Randstad Inhouse Services is currently reviewing resumes for the role of Quality Technician located at the world's leader in heating, air, and refrigeration solutions. This position will support the Quality department ensuring vendor compliance for materials used on the production line. This role will be tasked with accurately documenting prescribed specifications are met and appropriate communication channels are followed up to and including resolution.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Pay is $14.00 per hour
Primary responsibilities include:
- Actively correspond with production line associates and coordinate with logistics team to resolve any materials discrepancies
- Participate in cross functional quality improvement initiatives
- Provide detailed reports outlining issue, action, and resolution
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
The chosen candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Ability to read and decipher blueprints, schematics, work instructions, shipping documents, etc.
- Previous experience with various measuring devices
- Proven experience with Microsoft Suite products, especially Excel and Word
All considered candidates must pass a background and drug screen.
Must be eighteen years or older to apply. Associates degree preferred.
Please apply online: www.randstadusa.com
Resumes may also be emailed to - email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.