Our client is a full service distributor of high quality maintenance and repair products located in Auburn, WA. They pride themselves on customer service, and are currently looking to bring on a couple order pickers to help their business reach the next level by enhancing and maintaining a high time-to-delivery. The ideal candidate will understand that their efforts directly effect the company's bottom line, be self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision, and have a passion for customer service.
Typical job duties will include:
- Picking, packing and loading/checking out of customer will call orders
- Responsible for assuring that the Warehouse is cleaned on a daily basis
- Maintain, sort and organize merchandise so that it can be easily located in proper bin locations
- Responsible for picking all order that comes in on a daily basis for customers
- Assure that product is being packed for customer orders are 100% accurate and protected
- Shipping and receiving
- Additional job duties and responsibilities can be added at any time
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous warehouse experience, at least 1 year
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time with the ability to reach overhead
- Ability to do physical activities such as: standing, stooping, bending and reaching
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Willingness to submit to a background and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
This company needs an experienced, detail-oriented, fast-paced order picker. If that is you or anyone you know, please apply with your resume!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.