A Fire Protection company in the Greater Philadelphia area is seeking a Field Maintenance Mechanic position for a full-time (direct hire) opportunity.
The hours are 8 am- 4 pm and the hourly rate would range, depending upon experience, from $15-22/hourly and the position includes benefits.
- Perform routine maintenance, inspection and emergency service.
- Attend in-house training sessions
- Maintain company-issued vehicle
- Availability for off-hour emergency service calls
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- 1-3 years of hands-on Electromechanical experience
- A high mechanical aptitude
- A valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to read blueprints
This is a great opportunity with a reputable company- qualified applicants please apply directly to this posting and email resumes to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.