Local Deland Manufacturing Company is looking for production line workers! This would be a temp to hire opportunity with full dental, health, vision, 401K, sick and vacation time upon hire.
Work is production based: 1st Shift hours are 7am - 3pm
Must be comfortable working up to 7 days a week including weekends
- Clean, Air Conditioned Facility
- Work on a manufacturing assembly line
- Make changes by hand or by running machinery equipment
- Receive objects or parts on conveyor belt
- Pass materials down conveyer belt to next line worker
- Responsible for reporting any issues to management
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
- Must be knowledgeable on hand tools and small parts such as bolts, screws, etc.
- Good Hand and Eye Coordination
- Stand, bend, twist and lift for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to and including 35 lbs consistently
- Ability to meet performance metrics (Cap x amount of bottles in one hour)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- MUST be able to pass a clean background and drug screen
- Must be able to wear steel toed boots
- Must adhere to company specific requirements including: no nail polish, no fake nails, no fake eyelashes ect.
If this is you or someone you know, please apply today! Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at: 386/615-1388. This is immediate work, no interview necessary! Let's get you working today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.