Operates turret punch press, to punch holes, or layout marks in metal sheets. Must follow charts, which list machine settings for each cut, by performing the following duties.
- Inserts, aligns and locks punches and dies in turret.
- Places material on table
- Aligns material to scale and end gauge on machine and clamps it to machine table.
- Pushes button to turn turret to specified dimension on forward and lateral machine scale.
- Turns cranks to set indicator to specified dimension on forward and lateral machine scale.
- Presses pedal to activate punch
- Repeats operation for each machine setting specified on charts.
- Positions center punch from turret to touch plate and turns crank to scratch layout lines.
- Computes punch charts from blueprints
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
- Ability to read and interrupt documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports.
- Ability to read a tape measurer
If you're interested in this please call us at 972/745-7002. You can ask for Jarrod or Alezandra. You can also reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.