Randstad in Brooklyn Park are looking for experienced welder for a 3-6 month contract.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Will work from ladders or secured lifts
Must work safely
Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
Other duties as assigned by leadership
Working hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
- Operate and set-up MIG welders
- TIG welding experience desired
Experience with a variety of fabrication equipment, including but not limited to;
- Saws, shear, press brake, angle notcher, iron worker, single stage punch, square levels and other manufacturing equipment and measuring tools
- Will also work in mechanical assembly as needed
- Experience working with sheet metal, tube steel, channel, I-beam and plate steel in fabrication
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
Formal welding training or on the job experience
Please all 952.229.6996 if you are interested or email Rachel.Langehough@randstadusa.com Hiring immediately!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.