Seeking an experienced blending technician for high volume food/beverage manufacturing company.
Position is responsible for preparation and mixing of appropriate ingredients for finished products. Lifting heavy objects repeatedly is required. Must be able to operate Forklift Truck.
Working hours: 10 PM - 7 AM
- Must have forklift operational experience
- Must have previous experience in Batching/Mixing from Production/Manufacturing Facility
- Must be able to provide proof of High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to work in metric and imperial units of measure.
- Must be able to follow step by step procedure in English.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Must be able to record numerical and descriptive data in writing as required.
National Criminal Background Check & 10 panel drug screen required prior to start.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please respond to this posting with a current resume. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.