- Move parts that need to be sandblasted into sandblast room
- Sandblast appropriate parts with sandblast gun
- Take parts out of sandblast room once completed and move to paint booth
- Clean the sandblast booth and ensure grit is being recuperated
- Assist, when required, to prepare parts for painting
- Minimum experience with paint preparation and sandblasting;
- Ability to use sandblasting equipment, suits and gear
- Very good physical ability;
- Strong team spirit.
Leader in the manufacturing road traffic equipment, manufactures variable message signs, arrow boards, solar light towers, speed signs, trailer-mounted cameras and temporary traffic signals. Recently, Client launched a range of mobile and portable products developed for the security and surveillance industry. Each of our product families offer eco-friendly solutions powered by solar energy. We use several advanced technologies to allow us to offer highly efficient products that require a lower energy consumption than most of our competitors. Our fully vertically integrated production plant and our research and development department, enable us to market products and solutions that meet the highest industry standards as well as customer specific needs.
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
Please do not apply if you do not have the experience needed.
For a quicker response please apply & email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.