Do you have general labor experience? Are you looking for a new job opportunity working in a manufacturing or production environment? Randstad is hiring.
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Hours: 6 am - 2:30 pm
- Chipping, grading and boxing thin-brick and thin-brick corners of various colors, sizes, and textures per quality control and supervisor instruction.
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
- Previous production experience
- 18 years of age
- Provide documentation that verifies your eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Submit to a background and/or drug screen
- Provide 2-3 professional references for contact
- Have reliable transportation
Candidates are encouraged to update/create their user profile online at www.randstadusa.com and apply directly to the posting. Once you've applied, please feel free to send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.