Seeking experienced metal cutters to join a with an established company with great opportunity for a stable position with room to grow.
Our client is the leader in the manufacturing of road traffic equipment. They manufacture various message signs, arrow boards, solar light towers, speed signs, trailer-mounted cameras and temporary traffic signals. Recently, they have launched a range of mobile and portable products developed for the security and surveillance industry. Each of the products offer eco-friendly solutions powered by solar energy.
- Read and understand drilling and cutting production plans;
- Take measurements and use cutting templates to cut metal using industrial electronic and manual saws;
- Program the industrial saws to cut according to plans;
- Undertake metal preparation/finishing work that will include: sanding, sharpening, cutting;
??? Mark and identify parts that need to be drilled according to plans.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Experience using metal work tooling and machinery (industrial saws, drill presses, etc.);
- Easily reads and understand production plans;
- Precise and rigorous work ethic.
- Very good physical ability;
- Strong team spirit
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.